Thursday, September 13, 2012

Theme-Genre Declaration

The theme-genre that I am doing is love and loss in twenty-first century music. I choose this theme-genre because I listen to a lot of different genres but it is all from the twenty-first century. Most of the music is about either love, or losing love. Another reason why I choose this is because I grew up listening to a lot of different genres. My dad always listened to oldies rock and roll when I was younger and my mom listened to pop music, as I grew up both of those were incorporated into the type of music I listen to today. My music taste stretches from pop music to rap music to rock music. One commonality between every music genre is that there are songs about love and loss, and that is something i want to explore throughout this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment