Monday, December 17, 2012

Fiction Essay Based on Love Story by Taylor Swift

Ashley Liebherr
Period: A

            Dear Julie,
                    You looked beautiful last night at that party. Under all the lights that gown was sparkling. I knew I shouldn’t approach you to say more than hello; your father really hates me doesn’t he? It’s a good thing it was a masquerade ball, he had no idea who I was. Throw one again soon I would love to see you.
                                                                        ~Ronald

            My dearest Ronald,
                        Yes, last night was amazing, I had a wonderful time and I hope you did too. My father has no idea that it was you, he was actually happy thinking I had finally moved on. Was that you at my window last night? I was too scared to look in fear it might be my father testing me… If it was, come back tonight, we can sneak out to the garden away from everyone! I will see you tonight.
                                                                        -Julie
       Julie,
                   Last night was disastrous! I cannot believe what he did! He should not have dragged you away from me! I will be back I promise you I will be back! Why does he hate me so much why won’t he just let you be happy! I hated seeing you like that. Alone and crying, you don’t deserve to be treated that way. I understand that you have responsibilities but they can’t do this! Get back to me soon my love.
~Ronald
           

Ronald,
                   I am sorry for the scene we caused, I should not have begged you to stay when I knew you could not; it was very stupid of me to think we could hide anything from my father. He is trying to protect me he thinks I am young and stupid but I know how I feel and I know that I would so anything to be with you. So let’s run. Get away from everything, parents, friends, responsibilities, all I need is you and I will be fine. We can come back if we want to let’s just…escape this town for a while see if we are happier without them. I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run.
                                                            -Julie

            Julie,
                I will meet you at midnight tomorrow, pack your things, I will see you soon.
                                                            ~Ronald

            Ronald,
                   You have not written and I am worried… if you don’t like my idea you can tell me but I need to know my dad is trying to set me up with some prince from India! If we are leaving it needs to be now!
                                                            -Julie




Julie,
                 I have written to you so many times why haven’t you gotten them! I need to talk to you. If I don’t hear from you in a week you will hear from me in person. This I swear to you
-Ronald
            Ronald,
                 Is everything alright? I heard everything last night. All of the fighting. My father awoke me after midnight to tell me you had come and gone. He seemed conflicted, confused almost. He was reluctant to leave me alone despite the late hour. What happened Ronald, what did he do to you?

                                                -Julie
            Julie,
                 I went to your house to find out what happened to you. You haven’t been writing to me and I was worried something happened. I ran into your father, literally he was outside and I ran into him. Ha ha. He said he knew that I would be coming. He took our letters Julie, he hid them from you. I wrote to you and you to me and none were delivered, they were stolen by your father! So we screamed and we yelled and I said to him, I wish to be with your daughter. I wasn’t to marry her and I would like to have your blessing. I don’t know why you hate me so much, I do know I have made many mistakes but I will never make them again. He gave me your mothers ring. I will meet you tonight and it will finally be official. We have his approval and we can finally be together. I will see you at nine tonight my love.

                                                -Ronald
            Ronald,
                 You must be joking! My father would never agree to let me marry you! I don’t believe you. But I will see you tonight.
                                                -Julie
            Ronald,
                  I am so sorry I doubted you! My father came upstairs and said to me everything that happened last night! He told me he gave you my mother’s ring! The gorgeous diamond from her wedding to my father! She wore it up until the day she passed away. He also offered to let me wear her wedding dress! I swear this is all a dream! When shall the wedding be? Who will we invite oh Ronald I cannot wait! I will see you tonight. I am so happy that we won’t have to write letters anymore I will get to see you every day! I cannot wait! Goodbye for now.

                                    -Forever Yours, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment